Linden House Care Home in Epsom is currently seeking a Care Assistant to join our hard-working and dedicated team on a full time, permanent basis working days.
Located near to the rolling chalk downs of Epsom, Linden House is an impressive Victorian House that has been carefully converted to a first-class 32-bed care home. We’re proud of the warm and welcoming atmosphere that greets every visitor to our home.
The care home offers single rooms, all with private washing and toilet facilities. In addition, there are spacious communal areas consisting of three large lounge/sitting rooms and two dining rooms. These facilities give the image and feel of a luxurious hotel but with the added benefit of full 24-hour care.
We are currently seeking a caring and empathetic care assistant to care for our residents on a day to day basis. You will need to treat each resident with dignity and respect. If you are a team player and have excellent listening skills then apply today!
To apply for this role you must have the following:
- Work on your own initiative
- Be caring and compassionate
- NVQ Level 2 in Care (desirable but not necessary)
In return we can offer you:
- Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays
- 24-hour Telephone Employee Assistance Programme helpline
- Online discounted vouchers for several companies
- Opportunity for progression within the company
- Continuous support to maintain the training you need to deliver excellence
- On-going support from a motivated and committed Head Office and Regional Teams
- Refer a friend scheme
Apply online today!