Linden House Care Home in Epsom is currently seeking a Kitchen Assistant to join our hard-working and dedicated team on either a full time or part time basis.
Linden House Care Home is located near to the rolling chalk downs of Epsom, Linden House is an impressive Victorian House that has been carefully converted to a first-class 32-bed care home. We’re proud of the warm and welcoming atmosphere that greets every visitor to our home.
The care home offers single rooms, all with private washing and toilet facilities. In addition, there are spacious communal areas consisting of three large lounge/sitting rooms and two dining rooms. These facilities give the image and feel of a luxurious hotel but with the added benefit of full 24 hour care.
The team at Linden House prides itself on delivering first-class care and support to consistently superb standards. That means we tailor everything we do to meet the personal preferences and varying needs of retired and elderly people.
The successful candidate will have previous experience as a kitchen assistant, your main responsibilities will include: food preparation, to support the cook and serve both hot and cold food and to meet any dietary requirements.
To apply for this role you must have:
- Team player
- Satisfactory Policy Check and check against the PoVA list
- Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- City & Guilds 706 – 1 & 2, or equivalent qualification (achieved or working towards)
- Food Hygiene Certificate
- Previous management or supervisory experience
- Experience of food preparation for the relevant Service User group
- Apply online today!