Patcham Nursing Home is located on the edge of the South Downs in Sussex, this sensitive barn conversion enjoys stunning views over landscaped gardens and the surrounding countryside. With many staff members being long-term employees, Patcham benefits from a warm and homely atmosphere.
Our team are committed to delivering personalised care and support to consistently superb standards. We are always looking for the best care staff to join our team!
We are currently seeking a caring and empathetic Night Care Assistant to care for our residents on a day to day basis for 36 hours per week. You will need to treat each resident with dignity and respect. If you are a team player and have excellent listening skills then apply today!
To apply for this role you must have the following:
- Work on your own initiative
- Be caring and compassionate
- NVQ Level 2 in Care (desirable but not necessary)
In return we can offer you:
- Enhanced pay for Bank Holidays
- 24-hour Telephone Employee Assistance Programme helpline
- Online discounted vouchers for several companies
- Opportunity for progression within the company
- Continuous support to maintain the training you need to deliver excellence
- On-going support from a motivated and committed Head Office and Regional Teams
- Refer a friend scheme
Apply online today!