Westerham Care Home in Westerham are currently recruiting for a Care Home Cook to work weekends, 18.5 hours per week
Located near Sevenoaks in Kent, Westerham Place Care Home combines the grandeur of a Victorian country house with a relaxed, warm and welcoming atmosphere. Each of our 31 spacious bedrooms benefits from fitted wardrobes and en-suite bathrooms, whilst our dedicated team has been providing first-class care to the highest standards since 1994.
You will be responsible for preparing and cooking home made meals for our residents on a day to day basis meeting all dietary requirements.
Must be able to cook hearty home made meals.
• Team player
• Satisfactory Policy Check and check against the PoVA list
• Basic Food Hygiene Certificate
• Good communication skills
• Ability to work on own initiative
• City & Guilds 706 – 1 & 2, or equivalent qualification (achieved or working towards)
• Intermediate Food Hygiene Certificate
• Previous management or supervisory experienced
• Experience of food preparation for the relevant Service User group
Apply online or contact the home for more information,